Almost always, you just let things go and go on with your buying galore, unminding what you really have to understand and realise what nutrition and doses you should be consuming on a daily basis.
FDA.gov shared with us this interesting infographic as an aid to better understand and use the nutrition listings in a product easily.
The highlights of the Infographic are the following:
- Serving size
- Amount per serving
- % Daily value of the nutrients
- Dietary information
- Footnotes on %daily values based on a certain calorie diet
After looking at the illustration thoroughly, you should be able to:
- Know which nutrients you should limit your intake
- Understand nutrients %daily value
- Know which nutrients you should take a minimum of, and;
- Know which nutrients or vitamins you should not exceed a 20% dose of.